Saturday, June 25, 2011

They're sick, leave it at that.

Well... Hollie, my brother, my sister, and a bit myself are kinda... sick. And bad too, no for me right now but at work I was nauseous and ran to the restroom a few times.
Hopefully, Hollie will be well enough to work on The Curse of the Sea tonight, if not we will have it up tomorrow if she is better. Right now she can't move much otherwise she gets nauseous.
As for me, I will be working on some new posts and, as long as I don't get as sick as her, I will have those up later today.

I finally have a name a plot for my new blog book.

It is going to be called Abysmal Depths and it will consist of about five chapters give or take. The basic plot is a small group of spelunkers are exploring a cave system in the Montana region when they stumble upon an entire civilization living under ground that originated in the Virginia colony that vanished in the 1700s. This race is living in a world that is more technologically advanced than our own, with advancements in all areas of science. Have the young spelunkers found paradise? Or have they fallen into a dark nightmare, were things are more dangerous than they appear?

I will have the first chapter and a new blog for it posted on Monday and each Monday after will be a new chapter. Be sure to check it out!

-Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment