Thursday, June 16, 2011

About Curse of the Sea...

Hollie and I have had a very... and I mean VERY busy past few days to I am sorry we haven't put up the next entry of the Curse of the Sea. We WILL have them up on Saturday. I was able to put up the next chapter of The Life of A Spy only because it only has one author and I already had it all written out so all I had to do was copy and paste it to blogger. Yep, so that is the reason why we have no posted them yet.

Anyway, in other news my brother has started up a blog, one where he is reviewing popular youtube videos and quite frankly, he is doing better than I am really. But hey, that's great for him. This blog of mine will do fine on its own and I know one day this blog may just save my life.

His blog: http://viralvideoreviewing.blogspot.com/

Because in the future, blogs will be humanoid robots who, when I start to choke on a piece of shrimp (because of love shrimp) it will come to my rescue, saving my life just like I stated here!

Well, anyway its time to put up some announcements.
First off I will be posting the depressing Christmas story up shortly after this.
Second, I will be posting a new passage about a father who's daughter is about to be married and he is reflecting on their life together.
Third, I will be started on a new blog story. I am not exactly sure which story idea I will work on, but I assure you it will be a good one!

Anyway, I've kept you up too long so get to bed... unless it's daytime for you, in which case check out my other blogs!

-Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment