Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Manga!!! By me and Hollie!

Hey everyone! I'm back to regular blogging.

Sorry I have been pretty much just letting everything slip but I have been busy with work as well as just plain lazy. This past weekend I went to Anime Festival of Orlando which was really fun. Except for getting stung by a bee and nearly passing out while driving home. But enough about nearly dying a few times, (the bee sting wasn't too serious but I'm just glad it was only one, not two like it could have been. There were more than one bee out at that time.) I'm here to say that from now on I will try much harder to get chapters up on all my blog stories and add new writings to keep everyone entertained!

Every Monday I will post a new chapter for my new story Abysmal Depths. Each Friday I will share the next chapter of Life of a Spy, and on Saturday both Hollie and I will post the next journal entries of The Curse of the Sea.

I'm very excited to share this news, and I hope to stick with it for many months, even years!

Now on to the best part of this blog. My girlfriend and I have become working on a manga that we plan on posting online then selling in the future. It is called White Lillies and is a romance fantasy about a peasant boy, his little sister and a noble woman. The peasant boy and the noble woman fall in love but because of strict class rules they are forbidden.

If you want to see the cover page for this manga and check on each update follow this link:

White Lillies

This is a cool project I am enjoying working on with Hollie and keep up with this blog for blurts and posts regarding White Lillies and any new manga we decide to work on as well as upcoming stories and news about myself and my work.

Until next time
Happy reading!

-Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment