Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Actual Blogging about my life

So here I am, 19 years old, in college, and working at a restaurant as a service assistant (NOT a busboy).
Truth is, the only thing I have actually going right as far as the future goes is this here blog.

It makes me feel happy to see a new view, and even more to read a comment or discover a new follower.

Course... I'm not very popular in real life and it shows on blogger, but hey, I did this to express my writing and just to get some stress out.

My girlfriend and I are working on The Curse of the Sea, a two journal book given in the points of view of my character Robert and her character Sophia. It's turning out pretty well and we will both be releasing new chapters every Saturday.

I also have my own blog book that I am working on, The Life of a Spy. I will be putting up a new chapter every Friday so be sure to follow it.

Now I am off to bed and you can find both on my profile.

-Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment