Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A New Day and The Same Thing...

I apologize for not posting in over a month, already a broken promise... (sorry!) Ah. well... At least I have a new blog put up about little writings I have. It's at:


It's the start to my dream I posted in my first blogger post.
I would enjoy the views that people give them but I don't mind if they just sit in cyber limbo...

Anyway, not too much has happened since my last post. I got a new job at the same restaurant that both my mother and grandmother work at. And my school ended and my online classes began.

That's about it really.

I guess I'll finish this post up with a head's up for the next short stories that I will be posting in my Written Works blog.

One will be about an old man with a secret that makes you wonder if he is good or evil, a funny short about a aliens, and a depressing story about how Christmas day for the type that believes they don't deserve anything.

Oh, and I will make a new blog for blog story The Life of A Spy later this week and add chapter one and then chapter two to it.

So I guess that's the best update I can give at the moment, make sure to follow and leave a comment!

Till next time, have fun!

-Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment