Sunday, December 18, 2011

New better way to blog... At least for me.

Sorry for not updating my blog recently, been busy with work and also working on my other blogs such as my new writing called the Soldier and the Maiden, and the new chapter to Saria's fanfiction. Both blogs have been remodeled and Saria has her own blog now, in fact, each sage will have their own blog with each one linking to the next.

Now on to the blog post and the new style I will be doing for as long as I can. From now one my posts will be divided up to different sub posts so to speak, this meaning I will briefly blog about a few different topics in a single post ranging from my personal life, any videos I plan on working on, new writing, a news topic maybe, and some view or idea I support or not support.

So it pretty much would be like this:

1. Personal life
2.Any projects working on or updated (this may be more informative in my twitter than on my post)
3.An interesting news topic (local, national, or international)
4.An idea of mine

And any other subjects I wish to discuss when I start to blog, such as this:

My caterpillar chronicles!!!!
Well... I wished I could have done that...

This one is under our front porch.
This one probably by now is a cocoon.
These two later one turned upside down then began
cocoons in about four hours!
Around my house this year, we have had a bunch of caterpillars appear on all the plants, a few of them had turned into cocoons and began to change.
What I wanted to do was capture a few that were around and make a caterpillar update blog thing on this blog. You know, update everyone about how the caterpillars are doing and show pictures about their progress going from caterpillars to cocoons to butterflies.
Well... the last time I looked I could not find any caterpillars... alive at least... I found a few dead ones that had tried to change. But in my search I found this one hanging from the corner of the roof.
This cocoon is up above the ground as if
saying to the others "I will be better than you!"
and climbed up the roof.
And that is about it. When the cocoons hatch (like an egg!) I will blog about it and try to get some pictures, maybe I will be lucky enough to get a picture of one appearing from the cocoon.

Well that is it for this blog, till next time, stay safe and warm this Christmas!
-Roger

P.S. Oh, I almost forgot! My girlfriend is trying to sell custom animal rag quilts on her etsy online shop. If you want to check it out follow this link to the shop and if you want order a rag quilt. It would be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment