Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Christmas Harry Potter!

When I was little, I thought I would be
A big comedian on late night tv!

I actually did want to be a comedian when I was little, I wanted to make people laugh with how absurd something is or something that happened to me in my life. Unfortunatly, I am very, how should I say... quiet. When I was young I was shy, I didn't speak out much and there wasn't much for me to speak about. But now, I can't speak when I want to. It's a strange thing really. When I think of something to say in my mind it becomes more powerful, more accurate. I can actually sometimes write down what the words in my head are saying, words that I wish to say outloud. But when the time comes for me to open my mouth and speak... My voice freezes. I literally can't talk and if I am angry and want to speak it is like someone flipped a switch and turned my anger off. Then, the next day, I bash myself with questions as to why I didn't speak up. I don't like being a mute when I shouldn't be. The voice freezes and the words are lost. In an argument my mind will automatically agree with what the other person is saying if they have at least one good reason in my opinion.
One day this might change, and each day I'm climbing this steep mountain with its tricks and traps. Rocks tumble down to stop me, rain comes down to sweep me off my feet, but in all I am still marching along, still trying to reach the top. I guess that everyone is climbing that same mountain, one that does its best to hinder you along your jouney. So then because we are on this trip together, we should help each other out right?

It was just a thought that I wanted to elaborate on a bit. Lately I have been running into the same problems I have always had, though, they are getting less and less problemic.
I have had quite a bit of work lately with my job, cleaning dishes, mopping floors that don't want to stay clean at all!, and looking for spare change and saying that that is my tip for the day. Today I found a dime and a penny, that is my tip for a day of five trashcans of trash, three things of spent oil, dishes that kept coming, and silverware that kept getting annoying. The forks kept stabbing my hands and the whole thing was a mess.  But in the end I'm ok. And that dime and penny will forever remain as my thank you present.

I know I am being a bit sporatic in this blog, I just feel like typing something up. Kinda like chronicling my life in this blog so that one day someone would read it and feel a bit happier, either that there is someone like them, or that someone is having an interesting day that amuses the reader. Either way I'm happy with my life as it is, still has a few problems here and there but what life is perfect?

Last I checked the caterpillars are still in there cocoons and hopefully the random changes in temperature don't harm them. I live in florida, so when it drops down to fifty-five there is a problem for some creatures.
The majority of which are in the human species.

It would seem I have typed up a good amount today, nothing really interesting I have heard yet on the news or anything, but hopefully next time there can be a news story I could review!

Happy Christmas! (Harry Potter nerd)
-Roger

I say happy Christmas sometimes because of Harry Potter, remember the first movie Harry awakens and Ron says "Happy Christmas!" Yeah that is why I say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment