Thursday, January 19, 2012

Schoooooooolssss Out for Ever! Well not really...

In addition to work I have started up my classes again, though they are quite a bit easier this time. Nowadays I work four to five weeks with several hours each day, then come home to a stressful household, and now I have schoolwork to top it all off.

Math work if that makes it any better.

But on the plus side for it, I have two math classes but only one I have to do now, the other starts in February.
THANK YOU SANTA!!!!!!

To reduce my ever growing stress level I have decided to make it a strict hobby of mine to find loose change everywhere I go. I now find at least a penny a day either from work, the store, gas station, just anywhere I can get to really. I even found one under on of the freezers at Walmart! only a little bit showed and I pulled it out.
Lately with it though I have been finding several coins in a day, I found one quarter, two dimes, two nickles, and two pennies at work a few days ago which was quite a nice surprise. I found several pennies the day after that, and yesterday found even more pennies. My little mummy jar is half full now!

I have a jar that I have taped completely with masking tape and that is where I put my change it. I just taped it yesterday!

I finally have a release frame for Abysmal Depths *crowd cheers*. Since I wanted it to be the best book I have on Blogger, I wanted it to be very well written and... how can I say... a better read. I have been writing and will be revising it before its released sometime in the first week of February. I hope readers like you will enjoy it.

Saria's fanfiction hit chapter five not too long ago, and that means only one chapter left for Saria, then at the end of this month, the spotlight switches to Darunia and his story. This is actually exciting for me, I have always been unable to complete a real story I started and soon I will have finished a six chapter fanfiction and begin on the next part. I don't know how long Darunia's will be but I am sure it will be at least six chapters as well.

Pikmin Origins will take a bit longer, I have had too much work to do to focus on it, but I should have it later this week if not today.

So that is about it for the writing section of my post. Not much else has been going on in my life though eventually I will have a post or two about a real life story of mine.

But you will just have to follow or check back often to know when huh?

All right, I might just let you go, but be sure to check back often, you never know what I will have in store.

-Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment